I was tagged (but somehow missed it)
I was going through my comments and noticed that I had been tagged by The Keeper of the Keys for a Meme back in Dec but missed it *opps*. So here it is.....
Rules: Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. Have fun!
1. I really hate to be cold!! I keep trying to convince my husband that we need to move to Florida...he doesn't agree.
2. I love to read. I normally have at least three books going at the same time.
3. I just got my nose pierced. I have always wanted one but was to scared. It did hurt pretty bad..but it was worth it.
4. I am competitive. In my younger days I was always in competitive sports. I hate losing at anything. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so competitive
5. I am a terrible speller. Thank God for spell check
6. I have a Myspace. When I first heard of Myspace, I thought only teenagers had them. I finally decided to try once my friends kept pestering me about not having one. Now, I love it! I have found so many old friends on it.
7. I can be a fikle person. I change my mind a lot. I am always bouncing from one thing to another.
8. I hate clutter. I can't stand to keep anything. I hate collecting things. I am even very very picky about the memorabilia I hold on to.