Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spiritual Growth ~ Go to confession!! Pick back up my nightly prayer routine with the kids.
"Must Do"~ Organize Chandler's room! Take inventory of what we need from the store (I am tired of ending up with 8 ketchup's and no dressing because I won't take inventory of what we have). Get all Goodwill clothes around.
Housework~ Get *all* the closets clean and organized. Pack up winter clothes.
Train Them Up~ *Gulp* start the no TV during the week rule (this will go over well).
Menu Planning~ Menu Plan Monday *will be put up tomorrow*
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 container of Whip Cream ®
1 cup flaked coconut
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 or two 9 inch rounds.
- Do not poke holes through the bottom of the cake.
- Be sure to let it set overnight, the longer you let it set the moister it is
- Pour milk mixture *slowly* so it has time to sink in
- Served best chilled
Saturday, March 29, 2008
- I am thankful for a loving and forgiving God.
- I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy children.
- I am thankful for my home (no matter how messy it may be right now.)
- I am thankful for my country.
- I am thankful for the beautiful spring weather we have been having.
- I am thankful for my husband who remains calm and understanding, even when I am melting down.
Okay, I feel a little better now :o)
St Marys Messenger is in the works and will hopefully be coming out fall 2008. St Mary's is similar to Highlight's but for Catholics. Right now they are looking for people to view the sample of their magazine and fill out an intent to subscribe. There's no commitment; potential publishers will simply need to see your interest.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, we certainly did. We had Easter here at our house, which was perfect because I love cooking for everyone. The food turned out great, the company was great, and the kids had such a great day. Here are a few of the pictures I took (I was soo busy, I didn't get many)
Chandler looks happy
My coconut Creme Cake (yummo)!!