Friday, August 03, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket











Sarah over at Real Life is giving out Man of the Year Awards. I may not always let him know, but my husband soooo deserves one. He is the best husband/father anyone could ask for. He is always leaving me cards and poems that let me know how much he loves me. He has worked two jobs before just so I could afford to stay home with the children. I can be a........ not so easy person to live with, but he never complains. He is always taking the kids to the park or watching them for me so I can go shopping.


One time, I had ask him to drive a trailer in a parade for a local moms group that I belonged to and he said he would. He had to work that day but he would get off early to do this for me. Well, the time came that he was supposed to be home to do this and he wasn't there yet so I call him all panicked and he said that he had been in an accident in a kayak where it had flipped, he lost his glasses and busted his knee open, but he was speeding so he could get there on time. One the way home he got pulled over by the police for speeding but managed to get out of it. When he got to the place to pickup the trailer the truck was on E, but he knew he didn't have time to get gas so he came to the parade with it anyway. So here he was; he couldn't see because he lost his glasses, his knee was all busted open and hurting, he almost got a ticket, and he was praying all the way through the parade the truck wouldn't run out of gas at any moment. He did all this so my moms group could be in the parade. I really feel I hit the husband jackpot when I met him. I would be happy knowing that I am half the wife he is husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodney is awesome, Christina! Thanks for joining in!

Unknown said...

Loved your post so I joined in too. Thanks for sharing about your wonderful husband!
My Man of the Year!