Thursday, September 20, 2007




Today I am sooo thankful for being a stay at home mom!! I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with my children and not worry about what they are doing when I am not with them or who is going to keep them while I work.

I love being able to go on field trips and volunteer at their school. While we have had to sacrifice a lot of material things in order for me to stay home, it has all been worth it. No material possession could replace the joy and satisfaction that comes from raising your children.

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. ~Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Me too! I appreciate that my husband supports this wholeheartedly as well.

I am looking forward to the field trip days. I always begged my mom to be one of the leaders - she was so good at it, and a blast to be around.

I've found it is hard to find many stay at home moms these days - at least in my neighborhood.

Have a nice weekend!

-Andrea