Friday, October 05, 2007

Who doesn't love free stuff??
I admit it, I am a sucker for free things, who isn't? Sure sometimes I have to fill out surveys or receive a little junk mail in order to get it. It's all worth it in the end, when I feel like I have somehow "cheated the system" by getting things I didn't have to pay for. Here is one site with a plethora of free samples and deals Today's Freebies. Also, Freecycle is a site where people in you area are trying to get rid of the things they don't want anymore (one mans trash is another mans treasure). The women on CafeMom at Deals & Steals always have a ton of resources for finding great deals, a good thing about this site, is you get to hear others opinions about the sites and what they have to offer. Hope you check some of these out, have a great weekend!!

No comments: