Friday, November 30, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
Last Saturday we went to a really nice local Christmas tree farm. They have a petting zoo, a nice pond, and free hot cider . It's also nice that they have trees you can cut yourself, were we live there aren't very many actual tree farms. When we got home we put on some Manheim Steamroller, made homemade coca, and sugar cookies. We also had some dear friends come stay the weekend with us which was nice. Here are a few pictures from our day....

At the farm

Victoria and Maddie

Victoria, Maddie, and Me

Chandler, Maddie and Zack enjoying their cider

Tying are tree up



Rodney, and Charlie putting it up

Yay, it's up!

time to decorate

hmmm...don't ask why I have that look on my face.

Finished!!

4 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

It's beautiful, Christina! It looks like y'all had so much fun. Tell Chandler E says Hi!

Anonymous said...

Man, that is one big wreath! And your tree is beautiful-- wonderful job decorating it!

Hugs and love...

Shelly said...

I was going through the Catholic Mothers blogroll trying to find people to tag - I came here and love your blog! *oh* and I had this song on my blog b4 I changed it to a Christmas song. It's so beautiful, ya know! It'll be back after the Christmas Season! Anyway, Christina, you're tagged!!

Easter Almuena said...

What lovely pictures! Merry Christmas!