Sunday, March 30, 2008



Spiritual Growth ~ Go to confession!! Pick back up my nightly prayer routine with the kids.

"Must Do"~ Organize Chandler's room! Take inventory of what we need from the store (I am tired of ending up with 8 ketchup's and no dressing because I won't take inventory of what we have). Get all Goodwill clothes around.

Housework~ Get *all* the closets clean and organized. Pack up winter clothes.


Train Them Up~ *Gulp* start the no TV during the week rule (this will go over well).

Menu Planning~ Menu Plan Monday *will be put up tomorrow*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll probably be needing to go through clothing soon and put winter stuff up, too. I need to go through my clothing now that I am back to my prepregnancy weight. I should be able to fit back into most of my clothes again! Woohoo!!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

Anonymous said...

Loved your comment about the ketchup! Now that I'm buying extra stuff I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Adjusting TV rules is never easy, but they'll get used to it after a bit.

Lisa~ said...

Oh good for you! I am calling direct tv today and scaling back. I think I feel a tv free week coming on! *Ü*

Have a wonderful week!

Lisa

Lisa said...

Please post your progress on the no TV during the week. I have been praying about this and really feel that for all the good programs I can find on our 300 channels (thats about 6 a wk) my family will go crazy without it. I keep telling my husband who is not opposed to the idea, but commited yet either that we will be fine and the family time will grow because their will be less distractions. Anywhoo...sorry for the long post. I hope this goes well and will be checking back for updates. Have a blessed week!

Four Little Penguins said...

Way to go on the tv free week! I have finally got my kids down to a video in the afternoon once a week. How freeing for all of us!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the no t.v. We seriously have to cut back around here.

Have a blessed week,

Sherry

http://educatingemme.blogspot.com/2008/03/monday-meanderings-and-menu-plan-monday.html