Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FOR TODAY.......




Outside my Window......is a huge Oak tree that shades our home. you can see the rockers on the front porch swaying slightly from the wind


I am thinking...About how to stay calm for my MRI today


I am thankful for...My husband who loves me despite all my many flaws


From the kitchen...I see the empty coffee pot which I am about to fill so I can enjoy some coffee and a bagel this morning

I am creating...A scrapbook for my Mother-in-Law, she lives so far away she doesn't get to see the kids as much as I am sure she would like


I am reading...Stop whining and Start Living by Dr Laura (I love her no nonsense way of thinking)


I am hoping...To find the strength through God to forgive my enemies


I am hearing...A lawn mower off in the distance. I hope I can smell the fresh cut grass when I walk outside.



One of my favorite things...setting here in my favorite recliner reading.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Clean our bedroom, take the kids to the park, keep up with my journaling



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Here is a picture from my wonderful weekend with some wonderful ladies!









1 comment:

Lessa...... said...

That was beautiful. If I were there, I would hug you up. I know today will be tough, but you are stronger than you know. Call me if you need me. Love you!